Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Okay, so it's raining out. Sometimes when it rains I like it, sometimes I don't. Today's rain is one I don't like. I have made too many trips to and from my car. The shoes I wore today were not a good choice. Although my tweed heels are cute and very fashionable, they are NOT waterproof, nor are they the best shoes for running to get out of the rain. So I gave up. I have been soaked over and over again today while taking my time walking to get in from the rain. My next trip out is to go to work. I am a server and since it is raining, there is a good chance that not very many people will want to leave their warm, dry homes and go out to eat. This in return means no money for me.
So, I finally put up Christmas stuff last night and today. I've been by myself for the weekend as my roommates are gone. Where, I don't know. I didn't know they were leaving; I just came home and they never did. So, when they do get home, they will be overcome by Christmas decorations.
Well, only three more days of class left for me before finals. FINALS...oh the stress that comes along with that thought. I hope I pass Physics. It will really suck if I don't and the Physics final is worth 30% of my final grade. Good thing or Bad thing? Seeing as I don't really know too much about Physics, I'm gonna say it's a bad thing. Gotta go to work-see ya.
**Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Hey girl,
    Sorry about the rain, but the apartment looks really nice. J. & I left kind of spur of the moment when he got off work. So yeah, we went to Dodge for the weekend and had to leave in a hurry. I hope it wasn't jarring to be here all by yo'self.
    We should probably post a pic of the apt since it looks so nice, too. Much better than Halloween, although that was fun, too.
    Right now, you're gone, but I hope you're getting good tips or at least that the time flies by nice and easy.
    Anyway... gonna get back to work.

    Love,
    -T.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Dena Marie said…

    -T-
    I think that we should post a pic of the apartment, too. But, I don't have the camera, so whenever you're ready, we can do that. I hope you like the Christmasy feel of the apartment. I do. Like I mentioned earlier, the rain made for a pretty bad night at work. Not too good of tips. Oh well. Maybe next time. Later.
    **Dena Marie**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home