Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I must say that Sunday's post on my regularly read blog, Triplets, was quite amusing. It gave me a few good laughs, and if you are looking for a laugh or two, I definitely suggest you take the time to read it. It is pretty long, but it was worth it to me. The fart bubble and the last paragraph of it put a smile on my face. :)

In other news, work sucks. Well, the work is fine, it's just some of the people there that suck.
Outside of work, I am getting overwhelmed with all that there is to do. I keep doing more and more and the list of things to do keep getting longer. I need a summer break. I think full time jobs should come with summer breaks. That would be nice...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Or Friday's off. 4 Days of work with 3 days off sounds fair to me.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Hey, thanks for the support! I like the short hair, too. Gotta change it up, right?

    Hey, I actually made it on Digg! (Only a few votes, but who cares, right?)

    Check it out (if you want, you can digg me too): http://digg.com/movies/Another_zombie_survival_guide

     

Post a Comment

<< Home