Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, December 06, 2004

What a Day!

Well the rain is gone and so are the clouds. Although it's still chilly, it is a beautiful day here in Lawrence. I am done with one of my classes except for a lab and the final. And I am almost done with the other class. I am so ready to be done with this semester. My Christmas decorations are totally getting me in the mood for Christmas. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seriously doesn't feel like it's been a year since last Christmas. That reminds me that I need to go out and get some cards and begin doing Christmas cards. There's not much time left.
One more lecture, one more lab, and two finals. Hold on it's almost over. Later.
**Dena Marie**

3 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Hey!
    It's almost over; you're right! Hold on...

    What are your plans for break, just curious.

    Thanks for checking out my short stories!

    Love you!
    -T.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't forget to call and make an appointment to go and get your oil changed. Also, don't forget to call Kelsey and see when she will be here for gymnastics.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dena,

    You are awesome. I love your Blog! ( now that I know what it is) I am glad to hear the Christmas spirit has arrived for you. now only a few more days and the semester will be over.

    See you Tuesday!
    Love
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home