Catching up
Alright folks, let's face it. I am never going to get to doing any of that so called homework that you all gave me. If anything, knowing I was supposed to do it just kept me from posting for a long time. Now, I have gotten over the guilt and 4 months later, am moving on...
Although I haven't been posting, I have been uploading some pictures, so first off, let me tell you that back in August, August 20th to be exact, I wrecked my cavalier. This was sad. It totally sucks when there is no one else you can blame. I rear-ended someone, and with only liability insurance on my car, the cavalier is sadly out of operation now, however, still sitting in my parking lot as I haven't yet gotten rid of it yet.
To make matters worse, Matt's Lumina also decided to die that day. Just 12 hours after my accident, Matt found the Lumina wouldn't start. We ended up having it towed to the shop to find out later that the Vehicle Auto Theft System was bad. This in other words means that when you insert the key (that has a chip in it), the car tries, but can't read the key, so it completely shuts down and won't even make a sound like it will maybe turnover. Only $700 and we could get a new one. This didn't sound like a great idea. Putting $700 into a '98 Lumina with 212K miles on it just didn't seem like the best investment. So we had it towed home. (AAA is a wonderful thing!)
So now, our used/inoperable car lot is growing. We have Matt's '94 Intrepid that needs a new transmission, which we are trying to sell for his parents as it is actually theirs, my wrecked '02 cavalier, and a '98 lumina that always thinks you are trying to steal it, so it won't let you do anything.
This has remained the same since the end of August and so therefore, more to come later.
In addition to this, a few more fun events that have happened over the past few months. Two of my friends have turned the big 3-0! We celebrated together. Here are some pics from Tom's and Matt's birthday celebrations.
Although I haven't been posting, I have been uploading some pictures, so first off, let me tell you that back in August, August 20th to be exact, I wrecked my cavalier. This was sad. It totally sucks when there is no one else you can blame. I rear-ended someone, and with only liability insurance on my car, the cavalier is sadly out of operation now, however, still sitting in my parking lot as I haven't yet gotten rid of it yet.
To make matters worse, Matt's Lumina also decided to die that day. Just 12 hours after my accident, Matt found the Lumina wouldn't start. We ended up having it towed to the shop to find out later that the Vehicle Auto Theft System was bad. This in other words means that when you insert the key (that has a chip in it), the car tries, but can't read the key, so it completely shuts down and won't even make a sound like it will maybe turnover. Only $700 and we could get a new one. This didn't sound like a great idea. Putting $700 into a '98 Lumina with 212K miles on it just didn't seem like the best investment. So we had it towed home. (AAA is a wonderful thing!)
So now, our used/inoperable car lot is growing. We have Matt's '94 Intrepid that needs a new transmission, which we are trying to sell for his parents as it is actually theirs, my wrecked '02 cavalier, and a '98 lumina that always thinks you are trying to steal it, so it won't let you do anything.
This has remained the same since the end of August and so therefore, more to come later.
In addition to this, a few more fun events that have happened over the past few months. Two of my friends have turned the big 3-0! We celebrated together. Here are some pics from Tom's and Matt's birthday celebrations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home