Staying up late
Okay folks! I have been working away for a while and I needed a little bit of a break. So, I thought that I would post.
I worked this evening and made it through. I have been having some troubles with a manager and it's been hell working with her. I only have one day of work in the next week. That is good, because I won't have to see the mean manager, but bad because I only get tipped (aka - make money) when I am working. Oh well.
So I put the new counter on my blog homepage. Check it out in the sidebar underneath the I Power Blogger icon. Click on it to go to the website and get your own.
I am at the halfway mark of making my cribsheet for a Programming final I have at 7:30 am. That is really early, and I am NOT looking forward to it. We get two pages, front and back, of notes to use during the final. This means that it could be farely easy. The problem is, is that I never put the right things on mine, and they never help me. Hopefully, this one will help a little bit.
I feel like I am rambling...could it be because I am. Oh wait, it doesn't really matter if I am or if I'm not. Why?...Because this is MY Blog. I am not trying to impress anyone, but myself. However, I like it when friends/family read it, and I hope that if you are reading it, you will post a comment. I will be getting back to my crib sheet soon, so I will go for now.
**Dena Marie**
I worked this evening and made it through. I have been having some troubles with a manager and it's been hell working with her. I only have one day of work in the next week. That is good, because I won't have to see the mean manager, but bad because I only get tipped (aka - make money) when I am working. Oh well.
So I put the new counter on my blog homepage. Check it out in the sidebar underneath the I Power Blogger icon. Click on it to go to the website and get your own.
I am at the halfway mark of making my cribsheet for a Programming final I have at 7:30 am. That is really early, and I am NOT looking forward to it. We get two pages, front and back, of notes to use during the final. This means that it could be farely easy. The problem is, is that I never put the right things on mine, and they never help me. Hopefully, this one will help a little bit.
I feel like I am rambling...could it be because I am. Oh wait, it doesn't really matter if I am or if I'm not. Why?...Because this is MY Blog. I am not trying to impress anyone, but myself. However, I like it when friends/family read it, and I hope that if you are reading it, you will post a comment. I will be getting back to my crib sheet soon, so I will go for now.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home