Project Lumina
Ok. So, here we are, over two months later, and I am finally getting around to trying to fix the lumina myself. I needed to solder a bunch of resistors together and go into the steering column and splice a wire in order to insert my created bundle o'resistors. Some of my friends and family doubted my capability to do this (as did I myself, but I was sure hoping it would work). As I promised many, I took pictures of my progress and so here they are. I commented on the pics, so if you start at the first one and move your way forward, you can read about my progress...
ENJOY!!
ENJOY!!

2 Comments:
At 3:51 PM,
mattjustmull said…
lol, nice work.
Did you buy that soldering iron for this project?
At 3:58 PM,
Dena Marie said…
Maybe... But that is only because I was able to check out one at school back when I did all my soldering. Why else would I need a soldering iron!?
Post a Comment
<< Home