Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Only one more

Well after only an hour and a half of sleep, I am now done with my programming final and even though I might not have done the best on it, it doesn't really matter any more. It's over, and now it's on to studying for my Physics final on Wed. I can't believe how time flies. Christmas is less than two weeks away. I gotta start shopping. Later everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Thanks for your sweet post. Happy studying and I hope you have a nice day!

    -T.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home