A new start
So, I started my new job last Monday. I went to a lot of meetings. Although everything was sort of overwhelming and confusing, I started understanding a few things by the end of the week.
I have had a busy last few weeks. I had two weeks off between my last day at Netopia and my first day at Bibb. I was busy the first week getting things taken care of the after the holidays. Then the second week we took our vacation. Matt and I went to Chicago for two nights to visit my friend Laura. Then, we went to Cincinnati and got to visit with my family and friends. We got to see my grandmother, aunt, and cousins. We also went to my old school and saw a few of my old teachers. After that we visited my old house and Matt got to see where I grew up. For lunch, we met two of my old friends, Kristen and Kristen. I haven't seen them since 6th grade and it was fun catching up. We were in Cincinnati for three nights and then we headed to Kentucky. There we visited with Sara and Dante, our newly wed friends. That was also really fun. We played DDR for most of the night. We played DDR most of that morning with my aunt and cousin before leaving Cincinnati as well. Both my cousin and my friends Sara and Dante bought one that day. :o) We should be making a profit. We drove home Saturday, through a lot of rain and bad weather. There was a huge ice storm in St. Louis and a huge snow storm in and around KC. That is about it. I am trying to get used to the schedule now. Waking up at 5:30am is not very easy to get used to. Hope all is well with everyone out there. Pictures from my trip and other recent things will be posted soon on my picture blog.
I have had a busy last few weeks. I had two weeks off between my last day at Netopia and my first day at Bibb. I was busy the first week getting things taken care of the after the holidays. Then the second week we took our vacation. Matt and I went to Chicago for two nights to visit my friend Laura. Then, we went to Cincinnati and got to visit with my family and friends. We got to see my grandmother, aunt, and cousins. We also went to my old school and saw a few of my old teachers. After that we visited my old house and Matt got to see where I grew up. For lunch, we met two of my old friends, Kristen and Kristen. I haven't seen them since 6th grade and it was fun catching up. We were in Cincinnati for three nights and then we headed to Kentucky. There we visited with Sara and Dante, our newly wed friends. That was also really fun. We played DDR for most of the night. We played DDR most of that morning with my aunt and cousin before leaving Cincinnati as well. Both my cousin and my friends Sara and Dante bought one that day. :o) We should be making a profit. We drove home Saturday, through a lot of rain and bad weather. There was a huge ice storm in St. Louis and a huge snow storm in and around KC. That is about it. I am trying to get used to the schedule now. Waking up at 5:30am is not very easy to get used to. Hope all is well with everyone out there. Pictures from my trip and other recent things will be posted soon on my picture blog.

1 Comments:
At 9:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dena and Matt, waging their own revolution, with Dance!
Post a Comment
<< Home