Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fun video

My friends showed me this cool video. There are some others on you tube if you like it. Just search for "Ok GO"
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    I've seen these before, and cracked up ... who has time to think up these things? Then again, who has time to play endless hours of Line Rider ;) Happy Thanksgiving, my dear! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home