Line Rider
So here is a game that my brother showed me. Its pretty fun. First you gotta check out the movies to see what kind of stuff you can do, then try it yourself.
Movies
Play the game
Movies
Play the game
This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!
1 Comments:
At 11:50 PM,
Sarah Rahija said…
David is hooked ... I don't know weather to thank you or "curse" you :) I'm kidding. Erin really enjoys watching the little man slide around. It's cute, but I'm not planning to play so I won't get sucked in by the "marble run-esque" quality of this game. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home