Almost there
So Thanksgiving went well. I spent the weekend in Wichita mostly sitting by my sister while she scrapbooked. She started Jackson's baby book. :o) My mom left for a weeklong cruise on Friday and my dad left for Germany on Saturday. Matt's parents were in VA visiting his older sister, so we pretty much just hung out.
Only about two more weeks of school. I am counting down the days. I have having troubles with one course that I am taking. Communication Networks. It's a Computer engineering requirement and I am taking it as an elective...what is wrong with me. I am not sure I am gonna pass it. I hope I do though, cause with out it, I won't get me degree. I will have to take a night class next semester. Yuck!
The big news of the weekend though, was that my brother got engaged!! We all love Sarah and we are so excited to have her in the family. Thats all for now. Later.
I published some funnies below. :o)
Only about two more weeks of school. I am counting down the days. I have having troubles with one course that I am taking. Communication Networks. It's a Computer engineering requirement and I am taking it as an elective...what is wrong with me. I am not sure I am gonna pass it. I hope I do though, cause with out it, I won't get me degree. I will have to take a night class next semester. Yuck!
The big news of the weekend though, was that my brother got engaged!! We all love Sarah and we are so excited to have her in the family. Thats all for now. Later.
I published some funnies below. :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home