Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Bday Mandi


And yet another birthday celebration. Happy Birthday, Mandi. I wish I would have had the posed pics with the Amaretto Sours and my mean face to post here. That bartender was completely ridiculous. Here are more pics from the bday celebration.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Well I wont back down, no I wont back down.

    You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I wont back down!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home