A little update
I've been busy...
...doing lots of different things.
I was reminiscing the other day, looking back at previous posts on here (my blog- denamarie.blogspot.com, for those reading this on Facebook) thinking, why don't I post on here more often. Then I realized that that question can be answered in one word. Facebook. At least, when I post on here, it also puts it on my facebook page, so I would think I could keep this more updated. I can't promise that I will start posting on here more often, but I'd like to. Anywho, here's just a quick update that doesn't involve one liner status updates.
I have been able to remain a stay at home mom, which I love. I love spending time with Camden each day and getting sweet smiles and silly faces from him throughout the day. While staying home with him, I do multiple different things to bring in a little extra income. I am still a Tastefully Simple consultant and I'm currently building my party schedule up to be closer to what it was before I had Camden. I have also jumped into the amazing world of photography. I am absolutely loving everything that I've been able to do with my photography and I'm constantly learning new things. I read everyday to try to further my knowledge on the topic and the many oh so many sub-topics. I have also started working part-time for Lawrence Welcome and Eudora Welcome, delivering welcome or congratulatory packages to new residents and families with new additions. I do all of these things, with the "help" of my sweet little *iCantBelieveHesOne* boy.
In addition to doing all of that, Camden and I keep ourselves pretty busy meeting new mommies and new babies at the hospital (almost) every Monday. Following that, we meet up with some of Camden's buddies that he's known almost his whole life and play together. It's fun seeing him and all his friends play and grow together. I enjoy all this mommy playtime as well and look forward to all our little get togethers, even though they have gone from primarily for us to more for them. I have gained some very dear friends from these groups.
Matt is still doing his same old job and he stays quite busy himself. He sings in two different choirs at least 3 nights per week and also is wanting to run a marathon before his 30th birthday this October. I'm not sure, with everything else we have going on if that is going to be possible or not, but I do hope he is able to train and run one soon.
Okay, well I think I've rambled on long enough now. I hope to be back on here again sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home