Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Again, WEIRD!!!

I have yet to purchase anything off craigslist so far. I see things I might be interested in, but the process has never gotten further than an email or call for more pics. I recently expanded my search to the KC area, because ours doesn't have as much activity. So sometimes when I am looking through craigslist posts, I see a title that makes me open the ad. Many times, I have no interest in what the ad is selling, but I'm just interested in reading what the title meant, seeing the picture, seeing why something is a certain price. Then I run across ads like this. It sort of freaks me out a little bit... no wait, there's no "sort of" about it.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Since it's been removed, I am updating this with a snapshot of it. I had a feeling it might be removed earlier today, so just in case I took a pic. :o)


2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Saving the screenshot for when you deliver, Dena? :) Woot woot - extra cash!!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    I'm just kidding. I don't mean to poke fun, especially since maybe the poster is legit and not a creepy fetish. Who knows, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home