Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, November 20, 2009

An Exciting Weekend

The soon-to-be new parents

Trisha and Sarah, the hostesses

Me by the food... go figure. :o)

The group gathered at my mom's house.


My Wichita shower was wonderful. We planned it so early, because December was too full of Christmas stuff and I was afraid the weather might be too bad in January and I didn't want to *have* to make a trip if it snowed or something.
Funny thing is, is that it was almost freezing rain on our drive home Sunday night and it snowed on Monday. So much for having it early to avoid the bad weather. :o)
To see the rest of the pictures, check out the album.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a good time and lots of good stuff!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home