Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

One last post

Monday, Feb 8th
I thought I would post on my blog one last time before baby Camden arrived. I am 39 weeks tomorrow.
I have had an amazing pregnancy and I've enjoyed almost every minute of it, but alas, we have made it to the next chapter. I began having high blood pressure around around 32 weeks and was diagnosed with gestational hypertension. Since all my tests came back normal, there was no bed rest or any other precautions other than just resting and trying to keep my blood pressure down. They have decided to induce because of my high blood pressure. It's set for Thursday night at 7:30pm.
Over the last few months, we have been finishing up all the preparations for Camden's arrival.
Around my 35th-36th week, we did our maternity photos. There's two below and if you'd like to see anymore, click Here.
I also had my Lawrence baby shower, which you can see some pictures of HERE.
For other photos, like progress pictures, more sonogram pictures, and Camden's nursery pictures, visit me on facebook!
Hopefully I won't wait too long before posting again as a mommy. Til then...




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home