Something new everyday
I am immensely enjoying being a stay at home mom right now. Camden's doing new things every day and I am so grateful I am getting to watch him and play with him during this time. I can just see his little brain working hard every minute, figuring new things out.
I recently discovered posterous and it seems that using this app is the only way for me to upload videos from my phone. There is a duplicate on the page, from when I was figuring things out. I just uploaded a video yesterday of Camden giving Zurburs to his play ottoman/block thingy. He just cracks me up sometime! I love that smile! Ok, I am really starting to sound like a proud mama now, huh? Anyway, check out that video and the other one on there, too. The other one is of Cam playing the electric guitar, but he plays it like a dobro. To watch them, go to denas.posterous.com. Sorry about the sideways video. I thought I had taken video like this before and it hadn't come out sideways, but apparently I was wrong. :o) It's short though, so you shouldn't hurt your neck too bad.
More news in our lives: I took Camden to his 15 month checkup yesterday and he has dropped out of the 100th percentile. He is now 97th for weight and 94th for height. He's been in the 100th percentile since he was about 2.5-3 months old. Great news from the appt was that he didn't have an ear infection. He only had two last year (July and Dec), but he got one in January and it just wouldn't go away. When he got his 12 month shots in March (we waited a little longer due to the infection), he still had a slight infection. We held off getting tubes, but if he gets another ear infection any time soon, he'll be getting them.
I recently discovered posterous and it seems that using this app is the only way for me to upload videos from my phone. There is a duplicate on the page, from when I was figuring things out. I just uploaded a video yesterday of Camden giving Zurburs to his play ottoman/block thingy. He just cracks me up sometime! I love that smile! Ok, I am really starting to sound like a proud mama now, huh? Anyway, check out that video and the other one on there, too. The other one is of Cam playing the electric guitar, but he plays it like a dobro. To watch them, go to denas.posterous.com. Sorry about the sideways video. I thought I had taken video like this before and it hadn't come out sideways, but apparently I was wrong. :o) It's short though, so you shouldn't hurt your neck too bad.
More news in our lives: I took Camden to his 15 month checkup yesterday and he has dropped out of the 100th percentile. He is now 97th for weight and 94th for height. He's been in the 100th percentile since he was about 2.5-3 months old. Great news from the appt was that he didn't have an ear infection. He only had two last year (July and Dec), but he got one in January and it just wouldn't go away. When he got his 12 month shots in March (we waited a little longer due to the infection), he still had a slight infection. We held off getting tubes, but if he gets another ear infection any time soon, he'll be getting them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home