Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

School's Out for Winter

It's done. I am done with my semester. No more school until the end of January. Now I just have to pray that I don't have to take all of the same classes over again. I get to start working on other things now. Like my business. I am starting to schedule classes for January. I am excited about the new year. Christmas has me worried, as I still have no money to spend on gifts. Uh Oh. And about January rent, I sure hope that I make a lot of money between now and then. I work tomorrow and I really don't want to work with my manager who is totally on a power trip. You would understand if only you knew her. Until later...
**Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Dena, I just have one final left. The one this morning went well, since I only studied for an hour. Tomorrow is the day at 7:30 for the last one. (p-chem) Hope you have a great break.--Bryan

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dena Marie -
    I'm sooooo glad school is over. I too hope that I don't have to retake anything (it would be electro mags if I did)... which would make me have to rework my entire schedule for next semester... Anyway, enough of that! I showed your blog to my sister, its very nice, as is Thia's (of course). I hope you have a great break, and I hope things get better with your icky boss.

    Gimme a call sometime!

    - Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home