Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hair Cut

I only cut off between 10 and 11 inches, so my hair still has some length, but it is way shorter. It's weird to run my fingers through my hair and have it stop so soon. So here are my before and after pics.



 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks soooo gorgeous and healthy now!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Unlike the tangled mass it was before? :P

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    looks great! I'll bet if feels good to have some weight off of it too! Can't wait to see you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home