Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, June 26, 2006

My friend Brett's body was found. His funeral is today, Monday at 2pm in Ark City. He will be greatly missed.

Brett Carlson
Funeral services for Brett Carlson, 26, are tentatively planned for 2 pm. Monday, June 26, 2006, at Arkansas City Middle School auditorium. A full obituary will appear in the Traveler at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to the Brett Carlson Spanish Scholarship Fund, USD 506, P.O. Box 188, Altamont, KS 67330. Arrangements are under the direction of the Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home, Arkansas City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home