Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pray!


My friend from high school has recently been labeled missing in Costa Rica. You can read about it on the following sites, but please pray hard. He went into the ocean to help save students and although he saved a few, he got swept away and his body hasn't been found yet. Brett Carlson was one of the nicest funniest guys. It sounds as though all of his students felt the same way. I remember the last time I saw him was when we were both visiting our old high school and we sat in the bleachers speaking spanish with Senor Price at some high school event. It is so sad to think that such a tragedy has happened. Hope/Pray for the best. They have search and rescue out looking for him now.


Posted by Picasa



1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so sorry :( i'll keep him and his family in my prayers. *hug*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home