Getting Ready
Ok, well the big day is coming soon. I have been so busy lately and I haven't had time to post. But since one of my friends was giving me such a hard time about never posting, I decided to go ahead and post. I finished school last week. Thursday was my last final. I was really worried about not passing statistics, but I found out that I got a C in it. So, this semesters grades ended up being three B's and one C. I am pretty happy with that. Now there is just one more semester left.
I am leaving today to go to Wichita to finish planning my wedding, which is one week from Saturday!! Can you believe that? I still have so much to do.
We will be coming home for a week and a half between our wedding and our honeymoon, so it's nice that I don't have to pack for my honeymoon before I leave to go to Wichita. We will be leaving to fly to Miami on June 15th, and then on the 17th we will be leaving to go on a 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise. I am very excited about this as I have never been on a cruise before. Also, Matt and I have never flown together before, so I think that will be a fun experience as well. Just on Monday, I finally got most of the honeymoon details squared away. Although I have had the cruise planned and booked for quite a while, but no plane tickets or hotel room reservations. So, I booked our plane tickets and our hotel reservations for the two nights before the cruise, so now I don't have to worry about that. Thank goodness. Other than that, I am just trying to get things taken care of. Last weekend I had two parties at my house. One on Saturday for our coed wedding shower/party. Then Matt's graduation on Sunday and then we had a dinner for a group of friends on Tuesday. I have been very busy, but I will try to post again in the near future. Don't forget to check out my picshare link as I have posted on it lately.
I am leaving today to go to Wichita to finish planning my wedding, which is one week from Saturday!! Can you believe that? I still have so much to do.
We will be coming home for a week and a half between our wedding and our honeymoon, so it's nice that I don't have to pack for my honeymoon before I leave to go to Wichita. We will be leaving to fly to Miami on June 15th, and then on the 17th we will be leaving to go on a 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise. I am very excited about this as I have never been on a cruise before. Also, Matt and I have never flown together before, so I think that will be a fun experience as well. Just on Monday, I finally got most of the honeymoon details squared away. Although I have had the cruise planned and booked for quite a while, but no plane tickets or hotel room reservations. So, I booked our plane tickets and our hotel reservations for the two nights before the cruise, so now I don't have to worry about that. Thank goodness. Other than that, I am just trying to get things taken care of. Last weekend I had two parties at my house. One on Saturday for our coed wedding shower/party. Then Matt's graduation on Sunday and then we had a dinner for a group of friends on Tuesday. I have been very busy, but I will try to post again in the near future. Don't forget to check out my picshare link as I have posted on it lately.

1 Comments:
At 10:41 AM,
mattjustmull said…
First trip together through the airport systems. That should be interesting. I think a lot of idiosyncrasies come out during airline travel.
Post a Comment
<< Home