Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, July 03, 2006

My Pictures are up















Okay, so I finally got all my honeymoon pictures up. To see them, go to Matthewanddena.com and click on the honeymoon link at the bottom. They are separated into days, and I wrote sort of a journal at the beginning of each day. I am still working on getting my wedding pictures that were taken with my camera up, but my professional pictures are up, so if you are interested, you can see those. To see them go to http://collages.net. In the View an Event box, enter username:broderick and password:4963. Then you just have to enter your email, first name, and what kind of internet speed you have. After that the pictures will come up and you can view them as you wish. I think that they turned out great.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Oh my goodness! Your wedding photos are phenomenal! Dena, you were an astounding bride, and Matt was quite dashing as well! Looks like you should be in a magazine or something! They would do well do use your photos as part of their advertising portfolio! Beautiful, just beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home