Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I posted more on Tommy and Elenore's blog

So although I have been quite busy with work, working out, and doing social things in the evenings, I was called out on not updating Elenore and Tommy's blog since Nora's birthday, so I finally got a bunch of pics from Erin, and I have now updated it. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home