Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Whats happening

So, there have been some exciting things happening recently and I thought that I would about some of it.

1. We got a new car - Nissan Murano. We love it!





2. We put Lola in a pet photo contest. She didn't win, but I am sure she came close... :o)




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Do you make people take their shoes off before they can get in the new car? Ya' know, so you can keep the carpet nice :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home