Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

life's busy

So, I just don't have time to blog as much. I still get on here and try to read up on others every now and then, but it doesn't happen too often. My days go by pretty fast. Matt and I went to New Orleans last week. We got to see a lot and it was really fun. I will post some pictures eventually. We went with his Episcopal church choir. We stayed on Bourbon Street(well same street different name actually - a block away from where Bourbon street starts). We hung out on Bourbon Street just about every night. We got home late Monday night and I got a few hours of sleep before heading to work Tuesday morning.
Coming up, I have a big Creative Memories crop this Saturday. We will be scrapbooking all day long. Yay!! Then next weekend, I will be attending a women's event at my church. I am in charge of the food for Friday night, so I will be preparing that come next Thursday and Friday afternoon.
Our friends, David and Sarah are moving in to one of the condos in our area. This is exciting.
Ok, well it is getting late and I need to get some sleep. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home