Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

conflict


It seems that my dishwasher and my measuring cup don't get along very well. I don't know how long this was at the bottom of my dishwasher melting to the heating coil, but I am sad that I lost my blue KitchenAid 1/2 measuring cup. :o(
I found it after searching all over my kitchen for the 1/2 cup... It was a sad moment. Luckily, I got two sets of measuring cups for my wedding, so I was able to fall back on my stainless steel 1/2 cup... I knew there was a reason I kept both sets. :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    'tis a sad day.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is why I have two of EVERYTHING...you just never know!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Hey girl, how are you?? :)

    I hope great! Quite the vengeful dishwasher you have there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home