2009 Ski Trip

We went on another ski trip to Crested Butte this past weekend. I was a little nervous as the last ski trip we went on was alot more stressful than relaxing. We went out to Colorado with Mom and Dad in our car, Kris and Sarah in their car, and Kevin (a friend of Mom and Kris' from work) came out, too, in his car. We stayed in Gunnison and skiied on Friday, Saturday, and Matt, Dad, and I skiied on Sunday.
It was beautiful weather all weekend and then it snowed a few inches Sunday night before we left on Monday. This just means that it took us a little longer to get over the Monarch Pass and through the mountains. We drove all day Monday to come home. Matt and I arrived home around 10:30pm, and woke up early today for work. :o) It was a fun trip and we are hoping to get to go skiing maybe one more time on a smaller mountain (...okay, it's a hill) here in KC at Snow (or maybe Ice) Creek. I was very happy that my sister-in-law, Sarah, enjoyed skiing and really got the hang of it. This means that there will hopefully be more family ski trips in the future!!
Check out the rest of the pictures from our ski trip here!!


1 Comments:
At 8:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looks cold! Glad you had a good time, and no one is injured :)
Post a Comment
<< Home