Baby Nora has arrived
My sweet baby niece, Elenore Corinna, has arrived. Well, she is actually Matt's niece, so she isn't my niece yet, but she is close enough. She is the sweetest, cutest thing ever. She came today, Dec 20, at 12:45pm. She weighed 6lbs 12oz and was 18.5 inches long. I just got home from the hospital about 15 minutes ago. I have mostly been there since about 10am and the day has flown by. I am so excited to watch her grow and be apart of her life. Thank you Lord that everything went wonderfully. The delivery was quick and easy (says Momma). I just can't get over how darn cute the little girl is. As soon as I get some digital pics, I will get them posted, so you all can see her, too.
Lauren, I hope you have a great break, too. We need to get together sometime in January. I believe our regular dinner together is supposed to be this week. Seeing as it's Christmas and all, I guess we'll have to do it another time.
I hope everyone else is doing good. Write soon...
**Dena Marie**
Lauren, I hope you have a great break, too. We need to get together sometime in January. I believe our regular dinner together is supposed to be this week. Seeing as it's Christmas and all, I guess we'll have to do it another time.
I hope everyone else is doing good. Write soon...
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home