It's becoming more official
Today I went and picked up a copy of my marriage license. I took it to the DMV and renewed/changed all my info on my license. I think the only thing that was still correct on my driver's license was my eye color. So, I changed my name there, and then I also went to the Social Security office today and applied for my new card. I am now officially Dena B and not Dena J anymore. I get to go and change my bank account info and every other bill that is in my name, which only adds up to like 30 different things. Yay! I am excited.
Tonight we are having some friends over for dinner. Matt and I have become close friends with a family from our church and now they are moving to California tomorrow. It's sad, but I think that many good things are gonna happen there. So, since there kitchen is packed up and ready to move, I am making dinner for the four of them and we are going to visit and say our goodbyes.
After that, Matt has a church softball game. His team is doing pretty well. They have won many of their games. Next Thursday is their last game, but tonight will be the last one that I will be able to attend. I will be cheering for a win!
Okay, well that is all for now. I am still not used to my haircut. Hope everyone is enjoying their short week of work if applicable. I know I am.
Tonight we are having some friends over for dinner. Matt and I have become close friends with a family from our church and now they are moving to California tomorrow. It's sad, but I think that many good things are gonna happen there. So, since there kitchen is packed up and ready to move, I am making dinner for the four of them and we are going to visit and say our goodbyes.
After that, Matt has a church softball game. His team is doing pretty well. They have won many of their games. Next Thursday is their last game, but tonight will be the last one that I will be able to attend. I will be cheering for a win!
Okay, well that is all for now. I am still not used to my haircut. Hope everyone is enjoying their short week of work if applicable. I know I am.

2 Comments:
At 12:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
oh man, isn't that a pain in the butt? i felt like i was signing away my identity!!!
btw, i work at a software company with all guys too! my department just has a few girls ;) i work for godaddy.com, and i figure theres probably 1000 guys out of 1200 people total =/
At 12:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
oops... that was me, molly (superwife)!
Post a Comment
<< Home