Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

97 days to go

Well, thats right. Only 97 days til I get my MRS degree. I am so busy right now, I am not even thinking about planning my wedding. I will hopefully get everything done over Spring Break. Right now I am majorly stressed out over school. I am not doing so well in my classes. I absolutely hate Probability and Statistics with a passion. Anyway, as usual, I don't have much going on other than school and work. My job at Netopia is going well. I still enjoy it a lot. Okay that's really all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home