Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Engagement

We are engaged! Oh yeah, we've been engaged for almost a year. However, we just got our engagement pictures taken. We thought they turned out great. Here is one of them.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    This is a beautiful picture! I didn't get to see them all the other night, but hope to sometime soon!

    Thanks for getting David's resume turned in. The guy did call David last night, and said they didn't have an opening right now but he was passing his name along to another department, I guess. Sorry I didn't call you back last night -- my phone was on silence from church, and never made it back to the land of the ringing until today, when I saw I had missed 4 calls. Oops! Thanks again, I'll see you Thursday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home