Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Triplets (or 'Oh my God we're outnumbered!')

Triplets (or 'Oh my God we're outnumbered!')

This was an interesting blog that I stumbled over while wandering through the world of "NEXT BLOG." It kept me entertained for a while. A father writes about life with triplets. If you have time, check it out. The last sentence of the first post made me laugh.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    "it’s the ceiling light in the living room. The boys in particular have long been slaves to its siren-like allure."

    That's funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home