Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So, things are going okay. Other than the fact that I didn't do exceptional on a test today and that I have a project due tomorrow that I will be up much of the night doing tonight. BUT.. I leave tomorrow for Vegas and I am very excited about this. I don't know quite when I will be able to pack for this trip, but I am very excited about it. I was online today reading over the new airline travel tips so I would know what I was and was not allowed to bring on the flight with me. I found it very interesting. If you are interested in checking out what the changes are, click here to read about it. Make sure not to skip over the Makeup and Personal Items section. It made me laugh. Hope everyone is doing well. I will hopefully get to post all about Vegas soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Make sure you hit the Wynn Casino. I haven't been in there yet, and I want to know what it's like.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Can't wait to hear about your trip! It seems the airlines are getting kinda ridiculous about their restrictions -- Hope no one needs more than the qualified amounts of anything! Love you and look forward to seeing you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home