Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Man how time flies. I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. Last week was horrible. I didn't get much sleep, and Thursday I got zero sleep. Then Friday I drove to Winfield and back to Wichita. I had someone riding with me on my way to Winfield, but then I had to drive the 45 minutes back to Wichita by myself. After not sleeping for two days, my eyes were just shutting and not caring about the whole staying awake thing. I became a coffee drinker Friday night. I drank a lot of coffee before heading back up to Wichita. Then Sat morning I woke up and went and walked a mile with my sister and nephew and a bunch of folks from my sister's fitness center for Race for the Cure. Then I went and saw the Illusionist on Sat afternoon with my mother. It was fun. The movie was awesome. I definately recommend it.
Matt's birthday is coming up next Wednesday. This is very exciting, because we are leaving on his birthday to go to Vegas. We are going to visit a family of friends that we met on our honeymoon. How crazy. We got along so well on the cruise, that we planned for us to come visit in October and we were able to actually keep our plans. We will be there from Wed through Monday of the next week. yay. Well, that is all right now. I am trying to continue passing my classes. Graduation is set to be on December 9th at 9am. Followed by a week of finals. :o)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger PrissyCook said…

    This is where you get my, "Young lady, you should know better than to drive when you're sleepy" talk. Don't do it. Hope you have a blast in Vegas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home