Well, time seems to be flying by much faster now that I am in school. I am super busy and now I am just looking to finish and not have any more school. Lets see, what has happened lately?
Last weekend was Labor Day weekend and Matt and his friend Alex went to a softball tournament in OK City, while I stayed and hung out at the Winfield fair grounds with all the pre-Bluegrass partiers. It was pretty fun. I also got to see my nephew, Jackson, while I was in Wichita for a short time. He's getting so big and I don't get to see him too often. Before I know it, he'll be running around.
This week has a lot to look forward to. Although I have a lot of homework to finish before Wed, I am looking forward to leaving on Wed to go to the Bluegrass festival for the rest of the week. I look forward to this every year. It's also kinda fun cause it is another first. This will be the first Walnut Valley Festival we will be going to as a married couple. :o) I still have a lot of firsts to look forward to. Matt's first bday as a married man, First Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter, Memorial Day, and then our anniversary... :o) I am such a dork! Anyway, so I should have some pics coming soon of the festival. That's all for now.
Last weekend was Labor Day weekend and Matt and his friend Alex went to a softball tournament in OK City, while I stayed and hung out at the Winfield fair grounds with all the pre-Bluegrass partiers. It was pretty fun. I also got to see my nephew, Jackson, while I was in Wichita for a short time. He's getting so big and I don't get to see him too often. Before I know it, he'll be running around.
This week has a lot to look forward to. Although I have a lot of homework to finish before Wed, I am looking forward to leaving on Wed to go to the Bluegrass festival for the rest of the week. I look forward to this every year. It's also kinda fun cause it is another first. This will be the first Walnut Valley Festival we will be going to as a married couple. :o) I still have a lot of firsts to look forward to. Matt's first bday as a married man, First Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter, Memorial Day, and then our anniversary... :o) I am such a dork! Anyway, so I should have some pics coming soon of the festival. That's all for now.

2 Comments:
At 11:48 AM,
mattjustmull said…
Did you save your cake top to eat on your anniversary?
At 12:45 PM,
Dena Marie said…
I sure did. I don't know if we'll actually eat it though. It is wrapped in foil in my parents' freezer.
Post a Comment
<< Home