Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Baby

Delaney Colette was born on Memorial Day. 5/25/06 at 5:37pm.
6lbs 15oz
19 inches long

I think she looks a lot like her big sister. Below are just a few pics.
See more HERE.


Proud Uncle Matt


Proud Aunt Dena
I got to hold her for just a second before handing her to mommy for her first feeding.
She was obviously ready for it. :o)


All clean after her bath.
She was awake for almost the entire evening. Just looking around at everything!


Nora and Tommy got to stay the night with Aunt Dena and Uncle Matt.
Uncle Matt read Snow White to the kids before bed.
What a good uncle!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home