Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Teak Patio Set

One of my first projects I did was power washing my new-to-me teak patio set that I bought. The first picture shows the before and after of the chairs. After all was said and done, I wasn't as excited as I was hoping to be as there is more to come to this project. I will need to sand and oil or restain this entire set to make it more uniform all over, but that will have to come maybe next summer.



The entire set after all the power washing was done.
The fence in the background also needs to be power washed, but this too will have to come at a later time.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home