Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Sick Little Boy



After not feeling well all morning, but refusing to sleep, I set my sweet nephew down for a lunch of chicken noodle soup, cheese and crackers. After eating just one cracker, he fell asleep right next to his lunch.
I found him like this, picked him up, took him and laid him down in a bed and began walking back upstairs when a horrible cry came from him. When I asked him why he was crying, he blubbered it was because he wanted lunch. After a few more minutes of crying and reassurance that his lunch would still be there when he woke up, he finally gave in and slept for a short while.

This was too cute not to take a picture of it and too adorable not to post.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home