Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Garage Sale chair

I bought this chair probably a year, maybe even two years ago with the intention to refinish it. It got stored on the top shelf of my garage and although I thought about it a lot, I had yet to get to it to finish it. At the beginning of this summer, I decided that I was going to get to it. I began slowly collecting the items I needed to refinish it. First I chose my fabric for the seat. Then I slowly got the paint, clear coat, and steel wool to finish it. One afternoon, I decided it was time and I took it apart. The first picture below shows the before picture (with a piece of steel wool sitting on the seat).


I was happy with my finished product. The seat is much more cushiony (didn't think this was a word... but it totally is) and the chrome is pretty and silvery (this too).



Another project down. Now on to the next...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger ErinFaye said…

    I'm all caught up! Glad you FINALLY posted (like I'm sooo much better ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home