Lola vs blinds #1
My sweet puppy, Lola, decided one afternoon to crawl up on the back of the couch and eat our blinds. We assume there was someone or something outside that she was trying to see or get to and those blinds were just in her way. Prior to this I had never seen her even think about messing with the blinds. She did this while we were gone and acted as though nothing were different when we came home. As you can see in the first picture below, she is in the corner of the pic, just chillin on the couch like she normally does.

So... after this was done, we obviously had to do something. I took down the blinds and we ended up putting up curtains. Eventually I would like to get some wooden blinds to put up, but for now, the curtains are going to be there alone. My wonderful garage sale friend and project day friend, Laura, helped me with this project. The picture below is our after picture, again with Lola chillin on the couch in the corner of the pic.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home