Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Oh how cute!


My Photo
Well I only could get a few pics, 1 & 2, before the battery went dead on the camera. I will get some more soon. Hopefully a better one of me holding her, and some of Matt(Uncle), Erin(Mom) and Tom(Dad) holding her. Hope you all like these. I'll post more soon. See you later.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dena -

    Maybe I'll go ahead and get a username here in a bit. But, that is one beautiful baby girl! I know you're super-excited, and I'm very glad for you and your family that everything went well. I would love to get together with you some time over break. We will have to arrange that. :) Take care and have a very Merry Christmas.

    - Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home