Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So, it has been a couple days since I have posted. I am still working a lot. However, I did have Tuesday off and it was so nice to have a break. I got to spend the evening with my sister-in-law and my wonderful niece. I added some more pictures to her website. We went shopping yesterday and got some much needed things. I am spending time with her now, because I know that once school starts, I won't get to see them very much. I might get to see Nora, since I will be watching her some, but I won't really get to see Erin. So, I am enjoying the visitations that we have had lately. I finally took all the Christmas stuff down yesterday morning. It is nice to have a clean, apartment again. Well, my room could use a little work, but I'll do that some other time.
Another friend of mine has joined the blogging community. Sarah now has her own blog and I have added her to my list of friends. That is all I have for now. I will talk to you all later.
**Dena Marie**

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Hey Dena! Just thought I'd post a HI on your blog -- I'd have to say you are right, this is kinda fun, and it's a great way to share pics and just plain old daily events with people! As David's mentioned, his sisters have joined the "blog wagon" (phrase our brother John coined), and I think a few of my friends may begin this too! What a fun thing you've started! Have a great day, spoil that neice, and enjoy your time with Erin! Talk to you soon!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Hey, Dena... loved ASCII babes; rachel weisz and halle berry were really cool. I just had to let you know.

    Love ya,
    -T.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Andi said…

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your niece is so cute! Enjoy the time with her...they grow up fast! I've been checking your blog and will continue to! It's fun to see how little babies change so much! Keep up the pictures of that sweet little girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home