Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, January 07, 2005

So again, I find myself surfing around. I am taking advantage of this free time thing. Especially since I won't have any once school starts again. For those of you who have a favorite T-shirt that is just not wearable anymore, but you just can't get rid of it. I saw a post on a blog that you can make it into a pair of T-shirt undies. More info on that here. However, whatever you do with those old T-shirts, Do NOT eat them. If you want to see some other cool/funny T-shirts, check out Preshrunk.
That's all for now...later!
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home