Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Name that Movie

This goes for those of you who don't know what movies I have seen lately. It is a fun little Name that movie game. If you can guess it by only looking at the first pic, then you're awesome. The pictures give more away as you get closer to picture six. The last picture gives it away. Have fun!
**Dena Marie**
Pictures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmm...Napoleon Dynamite?
    Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home