Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

So, I was just surfing around when I found some pretty interesting things. I thought that I would share this information with you. I found it on one of those blogs that I like to explore. I seem to have an interest in this blog, so I am going to add it to my list of blogs to explore. But for now, I will just link you to the post that I found interesting. It has to do with trademarks and Urinal.net. This blog has links to all the different sites if you want to see them. If you do check it out, be sure and visit the site about Streisand's lawsuit to get the photo of her house off the website. Later!
**Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Oh Dena...

    That was the sweetest post, seriously. :) You're in bed right now and I want to run in and hug you.

    Your comment wasn't ignorant like you say, it was sweet. Thank you for the compliment. I liked my last site, too... just never updated it and that was dumb (hopefully that won't happen again :) shhh).

    It's ok if you wouldn't enjoy building your own site from scratch; you don't have to if you don't want to. We have different interests and that is a cool thing, because I sure can't scrapbook like you!

    And I *can* tell that you've grown in the cyber-world... congrats on the Nora site. I am proud of you!

    *Everyone* asks for help sometimes, but it is also good that you are starting to branch out and find cool things on your own, too.

    As far as being your hero, I feel flattered and not-deserving. We've been awesome roommates, but what's more: I'm so glad to have been counted your friend.

    I hope your sleep right now is happy and restful. I will see you in the morning.

    *Love* you,
    -T.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    One More Thing...OK, apparently there *is* something I need to teach you: *sigh*

    Lobster is the best food in the world and everyone knows it's true so you should learn to just deal with the fact that you have poor taste in fine dining or jump the band wagon ;)

    OK, now I really am going to bed.

    Nite hot roommie!
    -T.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home