Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Some cool stuff

Okay so my niece is still the cutest thing ever. She is changing every day. It is so fun being close enough to her to be able to watch her. I am going to have to go a couple of days without seeing her now. She is on her first semi-long car trip. I was visiting her last night and my sister-in-law showed me this very cool 20 questions thing online. It is really freaky. I will hopefully have some more pictures up soon. I don't really have any new ones to post. Maybe after New Years Eve, I'll have some more. Well I will talk to you all later.

Added Note on 12-31-04:
I was shown a fun thing that can a person busy for a while. It's called Googlefighting. Put in two keywords and see which one has the greater number of results on Google. Have fun with it. Later!
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home