Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, January 03, 2005

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law got a new digital camera for Christmas. This is great news. It means that I will be able to take many pictures of Nora. This makes me very happy, because I love updating her website. I am so excited. Hope everyone had a great New Year. I get to work one shift everyday this week, except for Wed, when I get to work two. That is a total of eight shifts this week. I sure hope that I make some money. It'll be nice to have a little of that, since it has been a while. For now...Later.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home