Spring Schedule
So I finally got enrolled in the classes that I wanted to be enrolled in. I couldn't get the times that I wanted, but maybe I can try and get better times after school starts, and people drop classes. So for those of you who are interested, I am going to share my schedule with you. It will open as a pdf. This spring will definately be a lot of fun! Later!
**Dena Marie**
**Dena Marie**

1 Comments:
At 7:28 PM,
Dena Marie said…
Okay. So, yeah I know that it is 368. I promise it was a typo. Sorry about that. Good thing that I wrote the name of the class below it. Nobody but you, Lauren, would have caught that mistake. Well, maybe a few others. I don't mind seeing you in my first class every day. I sort of missed only having you in one class last semester. You make me laugh (usually when we aren't supposed to be laughing...ie in the middle of a lecture, but that's okay) and besides I like having a study partner. Anyway, thanks for posting. Later!
**Dena Marie**
Post a Comment
<< Home