Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Visitors

My friends Sara and Dante are visiting from Manhattan. I am so glad they made it to Lawrence before D had to leave. It is always fun spending time with them. We took lots of pics last night, so I will try to post one soon. I can't believe that school starts this week. :( I am really enjoying all my free time. Today, I have a Creative Memories class at 1pm and then I work at Applebee's at 5pm. Anyway, I am going to get ready to go. I hope you all are doing wonderful! Talk to you later.
**Dena Marie**

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Hey Dena! Enjoy your visit with your friends. I know how precious those times can be! I probably won't see you on Tuesday night because I'm going to Mary Kay this week, but will return next week! Here's a hug for you () and I'll see you next week. Have a great start to a new semester!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home